Virtual Learning at MESA
This information is for families that chose the virtual learning experience for their scholar.
Virtual Learning Fast Facts
- Virtual Learning options at MESA are offered Monday-Friday by trimester.
- If you opt for virtual learning, in-person is unavailable until the end of the first trimester of school.
- Virtual enrollment should be indicated by August 9. Otherwise, your scholar will be marked as in-person enrollment.
- MESA doesn’t have a breakfast and lunch option for virtual scholars, but will share food pick-up locations when they become available.
- If your family opts for virtual learning and hasn’t returned technology for updates, a text support ticket needs to be entered.
Have more questions after reading?
Contact Ms. Cobb
Before Virtual Learning Starts
- If you haven’t returned technology for updates, a text support ticket needs to be entered.
- Let us know if you need help accessing wifi.
- Please prepare a clear space away from distractions for your scholar to work during the day.
Each classroom teacher will post classroom supplies needed on their website or find a list here. Please note school-wide Covid-19 supply needs for this school year:
- A backpack or tote to keep school supplies organized.
Please label these items with your scholars’ names.
- Have your scholar logged in and ready to go by 7:30am, Monday-Friday.
Switching to In-Person
If you want to switch your scholar from virtual to in-person, you can do so at the end of the trimester. For the first trimester, you must notify the office if you want to change to in-person by October 8, 2021.
Learn more about safety protocols for in-person learning.
Milwaukee Environmental Sciences Academy
6600 West Melvina Street
Milwaukee, WI 53216
Get our text updates!
Text eagles to 80123 to subscribe.